Saturday, May 3, 2008

Simple but Exciting News...

Just wanted to show you all what my new business cards look like! Got them a few days ago and really like the way they turned out. I got some printed out at work for a trial and they all went really fast so I figured I should order some of my own since my clientele is building up faster then i thought. I love my job and love what i do.

Today Josh had a recertification test he had to take in order to start refereeing soccer again. He PASSED!! And this is a picture of his new patch to put on his uniform. He is very excited and can't wait to start refereeing here in Alaska.

6 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Well it looks like Congratulations are in order for both of you. Love the business cards - so so cute. Is "Undo stress" the name of the company you work for or just a slogan you put at the top? I LOVE it - has me sold. I didn't know that Josh ever referred soccer, but that is so cool. You'll have to email some pics when he starts doing it. Does it remind you of when Dad did softball? Do you go and watch him? Fun fun times. LOVE YOU GUYS!

KOCHERHANS said...

Hey guys - I just noticed that you have Stephenie & Brandon's old blog linked to your blog. She changed it the other day. Its stephenierf.blogspot.com
Just so ya know. She promised to update it more often too. LOVE YOU GUYS! Hope you had a great day

Stephenie Fort said...

Thank you tara for posting my new blog address!! and for taking up all the room on josh and britts blog!! holy cow! leave some room for the rest of us! i think there should be a rule only two comments for each posting!!! just kidding. you guys should feel specail tara only leaves one sentence on mine! but moose is so stinkin' cute! i'm going to love playing with her!! your cards are adorable! did you get to design them yourself? And i didnt know just was reffing soccer either but thats way cool! congrats to you both!
Josh - Brandon is extremely jealous of your bike! he wants to come up there so he can ride it. dont let him know i told you this.. he will kill me.
cute blog guys! it's so great to see the fun things you guys do! i love you both so so much! cant wait to see you guys again!
question... does it ever get warm there... like does it get to a point where you dont have to wear a snow jacket?!?!

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

looks good guys-be ware of blog stalkers :)

paul said...

Hey guys! I am back in the blog world now that our Mothers Day talk are O-V-E-R!! Congrats on the business cards and soccer badge- you guys are settling right in there in Alaska- speaking of which- WE JUST BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS! all said and done- PAUL, SARA, & MAX are coming to Alaska! Promises fulfilled! I can sleep better at night now! :) Love you both, can't wait to see you!
p/s Josh- I will be skinny and wearing a purple shirt! ;0)

Jenn Fort Haderlie said...

new post, new post, new post!