Nothing is decorated and the walls are still all bare but I know all you have been asking to see pictures so here you go. We really love living on post and love all our new, friendly neighbors we have met. I really love it because I feel so much safer coming home to an empty house when Josh is gone for days, weeks, or months at a time. We are really enjoying living in Alaska and hope that we are ready for the colder and "snowier" days coming our way!
Front porch
Front entry area
When you walk out of the front entry area above then you can go right or left. This view is looking right and the next picture is looking left.
This is the "mud room" and the door you enter when coming in from the garage.
This is the little hallway area into the family room and kitchen. There is a bathroom to the right and the stairs to the left, as you can see.
Living room. Please don't mind the unfolded blankets on the couch. We use those quite often here. Or Moose's toys everywhere. I didn't straighten up anything I just started snapping pictures while I had my camera in my hands taking pictures of Moose!
And the Kitchen.
Which leads into the dinning room and the living room, which we use as an office area. Because we really don't have any other furniture to put in there! (still newlyweds and when you get to move so often you don't want to buy a lot of furniture that your just going to have to move with you.)
Moose waiting for the "trick or treaters" to come. She got to wear her costume again tonight.
"I don't think so Moosie Girl!"There will be more pictures to come soon of the upstairs and a full view of the house outside, backyard, Josh's garage and maybe a few of the beautiful views we have of the snow cap mountains! Stay tuned.
Friday, October 31, 2008
long awaited house pictures....
Posted by brittany at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Two posts tonight! You are on a roll!!
PS I love your house!
Britt- your house is beautiful!! It looks so open and room-y, unlike my house! Moosie looks so cute in her costume! I still can't believe you have an inside dog AND you dressed her up for Halloween. It just doesn't seem like you. It makes me laugh!! It's cute!! Love ya Rache!!
Oh I love it, what a cute house! I love your red door, I love Moosie girls costume to! Looks like you were spoiled on your B-day, wish I could wear scarfs......love you
Looks nice and spacious. I love the look of the wood in the house, especially in the kitchen.
Cute house Rache- very open and roomy! I can have a few more kids and still come visit- yeah! It's very cute and that red door is fun. I'm glad you had so many fun activities to do for Halloween and Moose looks adorable in her costume. And the day spa- hilarious! I'm sure you loved it just as much as Moose. :) You're so cute Brittany. I'm glad you had a fun birthday too. We CANNOT wait to see you guys for Christmas!! CANNOT wait. Love you so much! Please tell Josh we love and miss him too when you talk to him next.
wow girly! you are way ahead of me! I am getting slammed by my family for not posting pics yet. Just lazy. Maybe I will just tell my family to look at your pictures! hahaha cheating I know! How you doing? I am COLD!!!
hello girly....where u at? how come u stood us up? missed ya...don't worry i will bug ya again soon. :)
Post a Comment