Friday, October 31, 2008

Doggy Spa Day for Moose

I spoiled Moose today and took her to get her nails clipped, a good shampooing and her hair brushed. She seemed pretty excited to go, since it was her first time. She went right back with the lady. They told me it was gonna be 3 hours!! When I came back to pick her up the ladies said she did a good job but she was still in the blow drying stage because she had pooped and had to get her paws washed again! GROSS! She really didn't like getting blow dried but seemed to like everything else.

This is when I went to pick her up and she smelled delicious!!



And here she is back home, looking and smelling beautiful!

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Bad dog Moosie!
So which lady is THE lady??
Moosie girl you better start being good for your mommy or your going to have a blistered backside when your daddy comes home!! (My grandma used to say that to us!)

brittany said...

THE lady is the one that is holding moose in the pictures.

Justin,Kaylynn,Craig said...

Ok she is ADORABLE!!! I really wish you were bringing her with you guys. I need to meet my niece....Ha Ha!! :) What a lucky dog to have a day at the spa!! Too Cute!!