Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's time for a NEW Handbag!!

So i just got this email from a friend and REALLY want to win this bag!! or maybe help one of you win a bag as well. So I just wanted to help them get there name out there because they sell AWESOME bags and are going to be opening there website soon!! And are having a FREE handbag give away, 24 bags in 24 hours! Everyone should HURRY check it out and see if you have any luck on getting a new bag!!! You know us girls can never have to many bags to go with all our outfits, I know everyone could use a new bag! So go check out the website and see what your chances are! www.handbagplanet.com

3 comments:

Kritta22 said...

What a great friend you have! LOL
Are you gonna play with your friend tomorrow or anytime soon??

paul said...

I just registered! Which one did you choose. Too bad I don't have any friends to email or a blog to post it on- my one entry isn't going to get me very far but I did it- ha ha! Thanks Rache- love ya.
-Sara

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

oh girly girly you are a blogger! Yeah!!!Why didn't you say something on Sunday that it was your bday today! Happy Belated bday! :)