Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another fun night of Riding!

This was just another FHE outing a couple weeks ago to Jim Creek again. We have posted pictures before of this same place but in those pictures there was still snow. But that has all melted and everything is so green and beautiful! There is even a glacier out here that you can drive your quad right up to! You just follow the river back as far as you can and then head back into the woods a little ways and there it is. We haven't exactly found it ourselves yet but have heard about it from others. We will soon though the next time we go out.

Josh also took me to get my own riding gear, as you can see!! I was so excited and love my pink helmet and goggles!



4 comments:

KOCHERHANS said...

Yes! I knew if I waited up long enough I would see a new post. I just checked a few minutes ago and there was nothing. Thought I'd check ONE last time before I went to bed and wala! There it was...a new post. Love it! Again I am amazed at the beauty of Alaska. Brittany you are a little rider now! Awesome! I've been riding with Ben for years and haven't received any pink riding gear - you're a good man Josh! I don't think I like it as much as you....I did when we were dating, but having kids has chickened me out quite a bit. Thanks for the update guys. It was great talking to you today Josh - its been a while. I believe that was the first time I had talked to you since you guys have been there. It really was great to talk to you. Thank you. Love you both so much.

Justin,Kaylynn,Craig said...

Again, beautiful view! Nice gear also Rache! Good color choice! Oh, by the way...I wasn't told that Josh was speaking in church today, my husband didn't communicate that to me. I heard it went good though!! Love you guys!!

Kellan, Nicole and KC said...

Brittany I love the pink helmet!! I have one pretty close to it but I still haven't been able to use it because of car accidents and a baby!! Anyways, looks like your prowler is so much fun!! But did Josh get rid of his quad or did he keep it?? Anyways, glad to see you two are having so much fun together in Alaska!! luv ya nicole

Kritta22 said...

Natasha and I were both jealous of the pink helmet and googles! So cute