NEW YEARS!! It was a weeks worth of celebration and we all headed down to our favorite place to have a good time....THE DUNES!!! Here are a just a few of the pictures that I had on my camera from the week. There are so many more that I tried to steal off my sisters blogs but they weren't downloading :( I am quiet sad about it. We had such a fun time with our family there!! So many laughs and memories were made and shared that weekend. Thank you to Mom and Dad, Sara and Paul for all your help in getting everyone down there and providing the food, entertainment and a place to sleep! Thank you to everyone for such a great time in AZ while we were there! It was so great to see everyone and we truly enjoyed ourselves!!! We love you all so so much and appreciate everything you all continue to do for Josh and I!!!!
My sister Kaylynn and her sweet boy, Craig. This was the first time I was able to see this cute boy!Josh practicing his wheelies on the 70
Dad in his rail.
We left on New Years Day to go back to AZ because we had some friends passing through to see us. Thanks Dad for letting us borrow your truck.My sister Stephenie came along for the ride and Moose appreciated it because she got a nice bed for the ride home and was able to snuggle up to her aunt!! Thanks Steph.
Josh and I at the drags
My sister Sara and her cute boy Max
One night I went down to "Hundred Dollar Hill" to watch Josh, Ben (bro-in-laws), Dad, and Stephenie all race up the hill.This is Josh, Stephenie and Ben getting ready to go!
Our New Years Eve bonfire
This is at our house the night before leaving to AZ. We figured we would open all our Christmas and Hanukkah gifts to each other before leaving.
Please notice the awesome wrapping paper....it's a "Willens family" tradition. And we are still keeping it alive. :) It works for me because I'm not very good at wrapping anyways and the trick is to just get the gift covered!
This is the one big gift Josh got. A really nice backpack he could take with him.
Even Moose got to open a gift. She got a bigger kong that gets filled with treats. I think she liked it.
We got to go to AZ for the Holidays and spend some time with family! And yes, even Moose got to go with us!
This is Josh and Moose waiting at the airport before the flight.
Everyone that passed loved her and thought she was so cute! (just like we do)
I didn't get any other pictures really of Christmas Day at my parents house except Moose opening her present from Nana and PapaFits PERFECT....and the "W" just makes it even better. She is a Willens too!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Posted by brittany at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what a nice nana and papa. love the sweater!! mom F I'm sighned into kocherdeal blog but its really me rache
Post a Comment