Alaska is beautiful. Seriously - those look like pictures you see in magazines or something. Amazing to think you saw that with your own eyes....and lived through the cold to tell about it - HA! Awesome pictures. Please tell me that's Josh jumping on the quad, not you. I really can't tell with all the snow gear on. I'm impressed either way though - fun pics as usual. Love you guys.
Ok....Anne has a special request. She wants to see a close up picture of Moose - I swear there was one on here one time but I can't find it now and Anne wants to see her again. Maybe it was on your old website - I will check.
Hello Brit! So I have been looking at your website but wasn't sure how to comment on it. I can't believe ur in Alaska now and looks like life has been great! It has been so long since we've talked, congrats on your new car and Josh's new bike. That is so exciting. It is also so fun to see where you live, for some reason, i just think of Alaska of just igloos, I know that's dumb but I haven't seen many other pics! I will have to call you once finals are over! So good to see how everything is going. love ya
3 comments:
Alaska is beautiful. Seriously - those look like pictures you see in magazines or something. Amazing to think you saw that with your own eyes....and lived through the cold to tell about it - HA! Awesome pictures. Please tell me that's Josh jumping on the quad, not you. I really can't tell with all the snow gear on. I'm impressed either way though - fun pics as usual. Love you guys.
Ok....Anne has a special request. She wants to see a close up picture of Moose - I swear there was one on here one time but I can't find it now and Anne wants to see her again. Maybe it was on your old website - I will check.
Hello Brit! So I have been looking at your website but wasn't sure how to comment on it. I can't believe ur in Alaska now and looks like life has been great! It has been so long since we've talked, congrats on your new car and Josh's new bike. That is so exciting. It is also so fun to see where you live, for some reason, i just think of Alaska of just igloos, I know that's dumb but I haven't seen many other pics! I will have to call you once finals are over! So good to see how everything is going. love ya
Post a Comment